Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The things you do

Last night I had my picture taken ina group shot at CHEVY's. Yes, in a restaurant. I always hated it when people took photos in a restaurant, and would feel oh, so worldly back in my youth, thinking something like, "What goobers." Now, I stand by that assessment if you're going out for dinner with the family like you do weekly and taking photos. Go to a park, or take some at home, people (the obvious caveat would be if something truly photo worthy occurs, like say, your child sticks a fork in his nose). But, perhaps, sometimes they are a group of friends who will not likely be in the same spot at the same time maybe ever again. Then I guess you do what you gotta do. It was Heidi's send off and we all had a nice time, and drank tequila. A little of it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin