Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cute, cute, cute!

I need a new swimsuit. Seeing as my old one weathered a whole pregnancy and is a little bit stretched out.

Having had three babies, my tum-tum is not a sight for happy beach eyes -- unless you really like accordians, then the way the skin below my belly button folds is a wonder to behold.
So, it's time for the kind of bathing suits that go up to my belly button. I don't want to look like a grandma, but I do like the way our grandmas suits looked when they were young -- very stylish, actually! Think classic WWII pinups... they were not wearing skimpy suits at all, and looked, well, must've looked okay, since the GIs plastered their walls with them. ;)

Enter the Ester Williams classic 2 piece. I think when I lose 10 more pounds I am getting it. Love the polka dots. It's do your hair before sitting by the pool and drinking a 'boat drink' cute. 'Cept I'd never get around to the hair doing part. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin