Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Monday



Happy Monday! I'm personally stoked I'm NOT going to the beach today. I was hoping to get a lot done, but a tummy bug (or the rich eating associated with my FIL taking us out to eat Friday night, then having a BBQ Saturday) has me feeling pooky today. But I did make my menu yesterday, and at least, even if I barely do more than laundry and dishes today (and tell the kids to be quiet about 2467732 times, since they're accustomed to 5-6 hours outside everyday and have no concept of indoor voice anymore), I do know what I making for dinner. :)

For nearly 200 menu ideas for this week, click on the image above. Surely there is something for nearly everyone there, be it eating 'clean', on the cheap -- whatever!

I make my menus Sunday right before doing my weekly shopping, so mine started yesterday.

Sunday: Low Carb Picadillo w/rice
Monday: Sausages with Peppers & Onions and THE pasta sauce
Tuesday: Pizza Quiche (never made it last week)
Wednesday: Roast Chicken, sugar snap peas, salad
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Steak and Ribs on grill, broccoli, homemade frozen yogurt for kids
Saturday: BBQ Chicken, zucchini, salad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin