Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

saturday::scanned photos


1998_Paul_RockClimbing_0003, originally uploaded by Kristianna.

I only managed to scan less than a dozen today. I'm pooped after a long few days -- took the kids to Happy Hollow Wednesday, to the beach Thursday, and hosted a playdate here by the pool yesterday, then some friends ended up staying for dinner afterwards. Fun, but tiring. So Cole is kind of clingy after being passed around like currency the past few days. It does help to have those friends to pass him off to when, say your 2 yr old tells you he is poopy with diaper rash (yes, this he can tell me, but he insists on diapers still, and with Cole so little I am not fighting it until later this summer).

ANYWAY. This photo is from the time Paul and his start group at Andersen went rock climbing. I believe it was at Castle Rock?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin