Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Blog Tag -- I'm It

I've been tagged by Suzanne at Declutter 365. Here are the rules for this tag.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. (Her name is linked above).
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 random facts:

1. When I was in high school I had a dog named Petey. He ate table scraps. Beans made him furious.
2. Usually, brown is my favorite color.
3. I really dislike honeydew.
4. Someday I want a pug.
5. I am kind of afraid of heights.
6. My favorite food is a ham and swiss cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
7. I always have to have a table cloth on the table. Since kids are messy, I probably go through 3-4 a week.

Now, I need to tag 7 people…So, here you go, Eleanor, Heidi, Heidi, Laurie... that'll have to do as a start.... I don't know a lot of people with blogs and I'm not sending to someone I don't know at all even though I like their blog. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin