Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Resolve

verb: to come to a definite or earnest decision about; determine (to do something): I have resolved that I…

I’ve never liked eating breakfast.  I always ate it when I was a kid--it was served to me, and not negotiable.  In high school I had a rather long drive and took the optional first period, and stayed after school most days for sports or various clubs, so I really needed to take the time, even though I was the only one up in the house, to at least make some instant oatmeal and pack a filling lunch.  In college?  I slept in a lot and got up as late as possible many mornings, except for Thursdays, which I usually packed with discussions to make my Fridays as close to free of lectures as humanly possible.  Those mornings I always made breakfast.

Since then, I have nearly always been a no breakfast person, except for pregnancy and early post partum.  I know how important breakfast is, so this is my resolution – breakfast everyday, not just the weekends.

017 
homemade WHO Bread with rasp jam, scrambled egg, milk

I will have to remind myself daily, but hopefully after a month or so it’ll be a good habit.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin