Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

No more school, no more books.


Christmas card photo outtake. Carter is not cooperating.

I remember when I was I kid, I loved saying, "See you next year!" at
the end of the day before Christmas break. Even though it was only 2
weeks away, it sounded so far off!

Well, we're in break mode here now! Though Bunny woke only 15 minutes later than normal... which is fine, since Cole wakes by 5 anyway.

I am thinking of making it a craftsy break here, since the weather looks like it will keep up inside a lot.
This looks like a really great book, and for a few months I have been thinking about picking it up.

The Creative Family: How to Encourage Imagination and Nurture Family Connections (Paperback)

1 comment:

Heidi-Marie said...

I've been pining for this book, as well. Maybe Santa will leave a copy under each of our trees?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin