Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And so it goes for La Maison Ginger, 2008


For the past few years I have made, well... decorated a gingerbread house with Bunny. While it's not some masterpiece worthy of a magazine cover, we have a reasonable amount of fun, and this year Carter even helped. That added to the stress for me, refereeing the kids and keeping over exuberant 3 year olds from pressing hard enough to push the house over. However, it was one of those things that I am glad I did, and we will do every year... mini fights and tantrums notwithstanding. :)

Then, a couple of weeks later, more or less around New Year's, I let 'em have at it.


I let then have spoons and tear the house apart. Bunny declared 'gingerbread icky', but is always a fan of pure sugar.


Her friend from down the block, and Carter both agreed that the gum drops are terrible, but that just meant one thing to Bunny: more for her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin