Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Must be nearly Halloween


This past weekend we went to the 'big' pumpkin patch about 20 minutes from home. Usually we go midday, but this time it was nearly sundown by the time we arrived and it was a nice change of pace.


After some obligatory running around on straw, we headed out for a hayride.


Some pumpkins left to go to seed for next year's crop.


Sunflowers at sunset.


Probably more marigolds than I have ever seen in my life. This is just a small portion of the field. Carter noticed the smell, which was not unpleasant, but definitely different.


I think I took this one myself?


Paul took this one of me and my big baby, who's 9.5 months old already.


One last cow train ride before heading home.


Well, maybe after a little more running around. :)

3 comments:

TrulyMad said...

Those are wonderful pictures, it looks like you had a lot of fun! We haven't gone to the pumpkin farm yet this year, but maybe we'll go this Sunday!

Kristianna said...

It was a lot of fun! This is our only trip this year, and there are others that also do pony rides, but they're such a haul and the crowds are crazy. I liked going late this year for a different perspective.

Suzanne said...

Loved the pic of the sunflowers and the one of Bunny & you! Looks like a great family memory. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin