Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall is finally falling.

Well, Bay Area style, at least. It's still in the mid 80s during the day, but the nights and mornings are nippy and I've been digging out the sweaters and snugly clothes. It's full on dark by 6:30 or so, and it will be a shock to our senses when daylight savings ends weekend after this one. I am glad it's pushed back until after Halloween, though I kind of hope that doesn't mean people just go trick or treating later.

With it being a Friday and my inlaws in town, I assume we'll all be up too late anyway, but I like to turn of the front light and be finished with handing out candy by 8--or whenever it's only pathetically dressed high schoolers begging for free candy. Call me a fuddy duddy, but I do not enjoy seeing lameass 'I'm sleeping in' "costumes" that consist of them in their pajamas. You want candy from me, dress up and beg, suckah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin