Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Ugh!

I'm just going to post something because otherwise I'll never find time, haha! No, probably this weekend will be more relaxed in pace, but the past week? Man... it's been crazy. Take a dash of new school year/new routine, add a heaping smidgen of some nasty intestinal thing, and a dollup of trying to become mobile baby and you get me too busy to sit and even read email. Oh, bake slowly at about 105 degrees so that you can be completely cranky from the heat if not everything else. ;)

Looking forward to a 3-day weekend, though! I know Bunny is, too. 7:15--when I wake her now on school days--is pretty early as far as she's concerned! I am up earlier than that as a rule of thumb, but I agree it's a hustle to get her to eat and dress. I just realized as I typed this that I'm 99% sure she didn't brush her teeth this morning. Crap. She doesn't do that without me telling her, and I didn't say anything.

Oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin