Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

♥ this perfume!


♥ this perfume!, originally uploaded by Kristianna.

I am insanely picky about fragrance. I think it all began back in the 7th or 8th grade when I was partnered in the computer lab with a girl who wore some musky perfume that made my throat feel like I had strep. Everyday I had to sit there and *feel* that perfume, which she obviously adored--or bought in huge quantity and was stuck using. Ugh, it was a semester of torture!

Anyway, as a result, I only like very light, citrus or floral fragrances. Even those, I wear rarely. Generally, I suppose I figure people should not smell me at all. :)

This perfume, however? I love-love-love it! It is delicate without any cloying qualities, has musk in it, but only the barest hint, and is a perfume dream. I have been spritzing this on nearly every morning for a couple of weeks now, and am thinking, as it's a limited edition, this will have to be stockpiled a wee bit (hello Mother's Day gift from me to me!)...

Check it at Sephora, the only place it's sold.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin