Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Littlest Lactation Consultant


100_5232, originally uploaded by Kristianna.

Carter continues with his insistence that the baby must nurse all the time. If Cole has unlatched and dozed off, Carter will try to wake him, saying, "Cole! Nurse!" He also loves to inform me when Cole is pooping. (Cole is a bit noisy at it, so I think anyone in earshot can figure out that one!) Carter loves Cole so much, it's really adorable. And scary, since if he ignored the baby, it'd be safer on the whole.

Oh, and yesterday Carter sat on Cole for a moment. Accidentally. Cole was nonplussed, being in a soft papasan chair--Carter fell backwards not paying attention to anything as he and Bunny were playing with their Trader Joe's balloons from groceriy shopping earlier that day. While I would love a good babysitter, that is *not* what I meant.

2 comments:

Heidi-Marie said...

This is such a beautiful picture of Carter. You need to print it and frame it!

Kristianna said...

I ordered a print just the other day when I ordered the baby announcements. It is a great shot... and totally accidental. I think I took it to appease him when I was taking photos of Cole. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin