Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

If I were only this creative...

I am beginning to suspect I live in some alternate reality where there are TRULY less hours to my day than others have. Or maybe it's simply that I really like to sleep. If I were an insomniac, I'd get so much more done, I promise. But I love sleep. Like 6-7 hours minimum. (Don't remind me that will sound like a decadent amount soon when night feedings re-enter my life!)

Anyway, this blog is too cool and I only wish I were able to do more than look and imagine finding the time and space and keeping the kids out of the way and out of my stuff long enough to make one in ten of these projects this woman does. Though she has her share of UFOs (unfinished objects), I am sure, too.

Behold: http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin