Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday March 2 Menu



I got a new crockpot cookbook a couple of weeks ago and am trying a new recipe from that this week. It sounds really random, so hopefully everyone will eat it, haha! It's the milk braised pork. Odd, but I need to know how this tastes, LOL.

I'm making an 8 day menu this week as I plan to shop Trader Joe's midweek and have to pick up some stuff from Costco also (which means rotisserie chicken, my new must have from there--hey for $5 for two meals worth of chicken, it's just silly to skip it).

Sunday: Ribeye steaks, sauteed shrimp, fauxtatoes, salad, homemade ice cream cake (DH's bday dinner)
Monday: BBQ chicken legs, broccoli slaw, salad
Tuesday: Shrimp Gumbo
Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin Braised in Milk with Fresh Herbs, spinach fritters, zucchini
Thursday: Roast Chicken, sauteed chard
Friday: Salmon with Lentils
Saturday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Sunday: Bolognese Sauce

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin