Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Landmarks are good.

When you’re parking in a large city, it is good to have a landmark in mind to help you remember where your car is.  Sometimes, if you’re lucky, you have a really good one.

Yesterday we went to the California Academy of Sciences.  It’s up in SF, and relatively new, so it was crowded, this being Winter Break for the school aged chilluns.  Their parking lot was full, so had to park on the street.  I like that better, since I am forever forgetting where, which level… was it 3B or 3D?  I had brought the double stroller, and Bunny runs miles at a time in running club, so we could stand to enjoy the fantastic weather we were having.

About 1/2 or 3/4 of a mile away we finally found a space.

This was our landmark:

Talk about your beautiful parking space!  Right in the midst of a city of ~750,000.  Honestly, while I liked the Academy, the walk there and back was my favorite part of the day.

 
I think it was Bunny’s too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin