Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Firsts...


IMG_4020, originally uploaded by Kristianna.

Here's a photo of Bunny hanging out during her first 'real' swim meet, which was last weekend. Over two days, she swam in 5 events, including a 100 m freestyle that Paul said was a butt kicker for her (he took her Saturday; I took her Sunday). She is very proud of herself, and I can say she has been working hard. This swim team is a commitment for her, me, and the boys, too, really, as we all go to practice with her 3, count 'em 1-2-3, weekdays. Paul and I also trade off taking her on Sundays, but I admit, for me, sitting a-l-o-n-e on the bleachers reading for an hour is a treat!

It's been an adjustment, and there have been days when Bunny really just wanted to stay home and goof off (me, too, I admit!). But, all in all, she's a person who needs a lot of physical activity, and she enjoys swimming a lot--and she does swim A LOT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin