Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Oh yes I di'id!


Oct 29 2007, originally uploaded by Kristianna.

I just have to show off this one. Mini bagel mummies! Today I very innocently asked Bunny, who brings the best or coolest snacks to school? I was pretty sure, since kids always are stinkers, she'd say, well someone else. But she said she did. Aww yeah. Sad to say it, but these little things are what make it fun. She said lots of kids have the same snack everyday and hers is always fun to see when she opens it. Yay me. :)

Tomorrow's is already in the works. I made 'faux' pumpkin custard... okay, it's sugar free instant vanilla pudding mixed with pumpkin and the pie spices, but it tastes pretty dead on, and I needed to figure something that would fit in the box cups without melting in an oven). I ate one of them (it made like 4 servings) and it was really pretty damn good, if I don't say so myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin