Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Bunnyisms

This one from Paul:

Wednesday I had to go to my doctor to review the results from my annual physical (which was actually about 15 years after the prior one). Paul was home working, so he hung out with the kids. Bunny kind of drove him crazy as he tried to get Carter asleep, but he did have this gem to share.

Bunny: Daddy, when Santa comes for Halloween do his reindeer come in the house?
Paul: Santa comes at Christmas.
Bunny: Oh yeah, I meant that. When Santa comes for Christmas, do the reindeer come inside? Because the deer nibbled the carrot, right?
Paul: I don't know.
Bunny: If they leave footprints does Santa vacuum?
Paul: Maybe. We'll have to check next time, okay?

So... we are going to have to figure out how to leave hoofprints. And a note apologizing for not cleaning up, since he's so busy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin