Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pie Party Participant

Possibly perfection.

*sigh*

There is no way to compose this post entirely using words beginning with 'p'.

However, this pie? Poifect!!
Every year I face the same quandary. Pecan pie, pumpkin pie, or cheesecake? Nevermore. This one has it all. Check out www.bakerella.com, because if you're not reading her, you SHOULD be, and also because the recipe for this pie is there. I will post the photo of a cut slice tomorrow. The textures all combine and work amazingly, and I will go to my grave proclaiming this the king of all Thanksgiving pies. Until I find a new favorite.. and I'm pretty fickle, so pie, enjoy your time in the sun...

Oh, and I have had 2 glasses of wine. Fair dinkum.

1 comment:

Suzanne Sergis said...

Glad it wasn't mud after all! I told my stepmom and mother-in-law about the concoction. You shoulda seen the look on their face...priceless! It was kind of disgust mixed with curiousity.

Funny enough our desserts were similar...hubby made pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake and chocolate pecan pie (yeah, he's the cook in the family ;-). I was too full to attempt dessert today but I'll definitely have pumpkin cheesecake and maybe a little chocolate pecan tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin