Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yesterday we met up with some people from playgroup at the SF Zoo. After two months of pretty much all rain, all the time, it was wonderful to get out and just walk and walk. Took BOB up, and as usual, loved pushing it around, even as all the 3-4 yr olds played musical strollers/wagons. Never knew exactly who I was going to push next, haha!

The drive up was gorgeous. Kids were asleep in the car. Music was good. A nice day. Bun even got to ride both the choo choo and the carosel. Carter seemed to get the most enjoyment out of the trees. I let him paw at some leaves as he hung out in the Bjorn--so glad I remembered to pack that. I feel like I have SOOO much baby stuff, but I also feel like I have a better handle on HOW to do things than I did with Bunny. Of course, their vastly different dispositions come into play...maybe if Carter was colicky I'd feel like a novice still. Who knows. What's that line from Baz Lurhman's 'suncreen song'? "…what ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin