Pages

Friday, April 28, 2006

Baby, it's HOT out there.

This weather's crazy. Well, actually THIS weather's awesome. It's simply the fact that it was cold and dreary last week and now it's hotter than Hades and I have that 'sticky' feeling from sweating juuust a little bit all the time. I feel grubby.

The pool is a great equalizer, though. Right now, it's after dinner and Paul and Bunny are out playing in the pool and hot tub. Clingy boy is asleep nursing. I *almost* was able to put him down for a nap and get some things done this afternoon, but someone whose name rhymes with funny decided to yell right next to him. Bah. Poor guy's exhausted. But he's asleep and that means I am getting closer to my 'off' time for today.

The hours between when Bunny goes to bed and when I go to bed are precious. Worth the sleep deprivation, though I do go to bed really early once or twice a week to try to catch up a little.

I think I'll get a full night's sleep in about 2010. Seriously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin