Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Egghunt, schmegghunt.

Bunny does NOT get the concept of an egg hunt. Today was the LM playgroup egg hunt/potluck, and she seemed to not get that time was of the essence when competing with the likes of Jack and Sarah, who know that hoarders take the day in these events. However, she had a great time, and came away with some cute goodies in the few eggs she did manage to gather.

Of course *I* was all like, "Go there! Grab, grab!" *sigh* I need to calm down, LOL. We all had a great time and Carter even caught a nap in the Bjorn.

Right now I guess we can officially mark it as the start of pool season, as Bunny is messing around on the steps and is soaked to the bone with 55 degree water. Being cold consumes a lot of energy, right? We can only hope so. Paul's out sitting reading an article he printed, egging her on to do a canonball, and Carter's here on my lap trying his darndest to type, too. He's a very good right clicker, and keeps making me stop so I can fix it, hahaha.

I'm feeling content and happy to have my house visitor free once again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin