Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Thank You, Teacher Anna!

044

My baby finished his first year of preschool. I am so proud of him for the growth he’s displayed this year, going from a child who desperately desired to never be without his mama nearby to one who may still prefer me close, but also loves being at school. His teachers are no small part of this, and Teacher Anna will always be remembered fondly. I’ve said it about a million times, but it bears repeating that Cole’s stature sometimes makes it hard for him, since his body and maturity do not match, and he was allowed to grow at his own pace, blooming to become a very active participant in class who easily makes friends. (I know I’m partial, but he is pretty easy to like, I think.)

021

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin