Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

LITTLE GUARDS 2013

Carter completed Little Lifeguards two days ago. He was very unenthusiastic about it going in, and it was a keen love of Star Wars Legos and the promise that he’d earn the Rancor Monster set as a reward given he completed without complaining or trying to miss days. The boy loves Legos, but I was happy to see he really enjoyed himself, too.

118

083

017

003

029

139

littleguards 094

littleguards 106 095

I’m so happy to see him have progressed from being intimidated by the waves to running right out with confidence. Granted, a deal is a deal, and I did say I expected no complaints, but Carter outperformed my wildest hopes. Sure, he had a couple of days when he was tired after 3 hours of rigorous conditioning and activity (and one where sand got in his pudding), but he mostly had a big smile on his face, and he usually tried to win. I think the kid enjoys competing and the feeling of some success after bringing home a ribbon, which is placed so its the first thing he sees when he wakes. I am very gratified that he’s has this opportunity, and so proud of my Little Guard.

For a little information about the Little and Junior Lifeguard programs we’ve spent 5 seasons over 6 years supporting, please read HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin