Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's a matter of perspective

Bunny, Carter and I walk to her school most days unless I have to run an errand with the car, and I usually push them in the BOB. Recently we were walking and Bunny told me she knew how to get to school and would tell me the directions.

Now, it's literally three turns to school, including our street. So I said, sure, tell me what to do.

First she tells me to turn right at the end of our street, which is right. Then she says you turn at the 'star house'. What?? Star house?

I'll be damned. While it is not a place you actually turn, she is right, I always cross the street to be going against traffic on the adjacent street, and the house by where I cross has a blue star on it. I'd never noticed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin