Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Hmmm.


Worm Farm, originally uploaded by .Angeli.

I sincerely hope this is the least appealing image I ever find reason to post on this blog. :)

I'm considering a work bin for the summer at least. You can set worms free if you hate having them, right? Like, in a hole?

I don't want to commit to having worms forever if I hate it. But I am really interested in this kind of composting. Supposed to be AWESOME top put on the soil around your plants. Plus the kids would enjoy it.

And in this month's Family Fun magazine there is an article on it that makes it looks so simple and finally explains it so thoroughly that even I feel like I have all my questions answered about how to change the compost out, etc.

No decision yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin