Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

A Day in the Life

Woke up, fell out of bed...
Okay, I actually nursed the baby. Then it was time to get up.


The night before, I'd put out mini croissants from Trader Joe's to proof. Bunny has never had a croissant and wanted to try them.


Now that it's morning, they're proofed and ready to go, after I hit them with a little egg wash.
13 mins at 350 degrees... how to pass the time?


Play with the cute baby! Who is also the only other person up right now.


Ah, the coffee is done brewing. Caffeine come to me...


Done! Looking pretty tasty.


This will do for breakfast... nicely.


When she woke, she loved the croissant. And ate the other two later in the day. She is a fan.


Carter is TWO. Spends a lot of time here in time-out. Three times yesterday.


Time to make my menu for the week and plan the grocery list.


Back home, shopping put away, it's time to spend a nice afternoon in the sun--after liberally applying SPF 70 to us all.


Time for Cole's rice cereal. Mmmmm.


Bunny and Cole play while dinner cooks.


After dinner I get about 4 filled in, then it's time to get the kids ready for bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin