Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

On a brighter note...


Man, sorry for the Debbie Downer post! I was feeling a bit too sorry for myself, in the throes of *feeling* this illness. A few ibuprofen has really knocked a lot of the worst off. Phew!


I am still achy, to be sure, but I don't cringe when I see Cole move toward me. He's sooooo snuggly, and his exuberance when throttling at me makes me feel like I'm in the sights of a Sherman Tank. He does not hold back.

It's amazing what medicine and a shower can do for a woman. I have eaten some of my very, very, mostest favoritest broccoli soup, and also made a batch of Spicy Sausage and Vegetable Soup, from the March issue of Cooking Light. I tasted it, and it's a good one, by the way: I'd link to it, but oddly, it's not included with the recipes on their site. Weird! (In the comments, they state that some recipes are specific to the printed magazine and won't be online. Boo!)

Tomorrow, since it's been a whole 4 days back to school after a week off, is an 'in-service' (aka teacher workday) at Bun's school. I have fingers and toes crossed to sleep in at least until 7:00. WhooHOOO, I know; I know how to live on the wild side!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin