Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

I could do some real damage here.



This is Venus, my new razor. I got it, basically, because it was hugely on sale and I had a $4 off coupon, making it cost $0.99. Even if I never buy blades for it, that's a steal for 2 razors, I figure.

I didn't pay any attention to what it was like until I used it the first time. OH MAN... it has 5 blades. FIVE. And they're all a good 1-1.5 inches long. That's a lot of razor to be allowing my clumsy self to use. I mean, I can do plenty of damage with a double blade razor, thanksmuch.

So far I only have cut myself one little bit. Which is a miracle, since I tend to be shaving like it's a race, which it kind of is -- a race against the 2 yr old who keeps opening the shower door yelling at me to turn the water off and get out. See, he hates showers and doesn't get why I like it. He'd much rather I take a bubble bath. But who has that kind of time when you have 3 kids? Well, not me. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin